Manutenção produtiva total (TPM) graças aos postos de manutenção preventiva e à ergonomia visual
Less machine breakdown, productivity gain
THE TPM GOAL
TPM = Total Productive Maintenance
This approach is borne out of General Management's willingness to implement a TOTAL QUALITY policy (ongoing improvement) and get the whole staff involved by giving them responsibilities, and out of a determination to improve QUALITY/COST/DELIVERY performance and improve equipment yields (productivity, efficiency, etc.).
The purpose of TPM is to maximize the overall output of operative systems.
It seeks to establish a global system of Productivity Maintenance over the whole of an installation's service life.
It requires the participation of all departments, notably those related to production engineering, at every level in the hierarchy from directors to shop floor workers.
As a motivation tool, TPM groups staff into circles that are self-reliant in their activities.
- - No breakdowns/stoppages
- No faults
- No accidents
This relies on
- - The determination of General Management
- The policy: TOTAL QUALITY (company ongoing improvement)
- The willingness to get the whole staff involved
- The willingness to give everybody responsibility
- The willingness to improve performances: QUALITY/COST/LEAD TIME
- The willingness to improve the yield from equipment (productivity, efficiency, etc.)
- The willingness to use TPM throughout the factory.